Lovejoy Lacrosse Girls’ Winter Lacrosse ClinicUpdated Monday December 4, 2017 by Lovejoy Leopards Lacrosse.
Lovejoy Lacrosse is excited to announce that it will be hosting a Girls’ Winter Lacrosse Clinic, featuring several former NCAA D1 women’s college lacrosse players from the Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC) and the Big Ten, two of the most prestigious and competitive women’s lacrosse conferences in the nation. Clinic coaches will include:
- Assistant Coach, Coastal Carolina University (2017-present)
- Student Assistant Coach, Ohio State University (2017)
- Attacker, Ohio State University (2013-2016)
- 4-year Letter winner, Ohio State University (2013-2016)
- Co-Captain, Ohio State University (2016)
- Back-to-back NCAA tournament appearances (2014-2015)
- Assistant Coach, Villanova University (2017-present)
- Former Assistant Coach, Drexel University (2015-2017)
- Attacker, Ohio State University (2012-2015)
- All-time assists leader at Ohio State University
- 2nd all-time points leader at Ohio State University
- 3rd all-time in assists in NCAA history
- Two-time Tewaaraton Award nominee
- 2013 NCAA National Champion
- Defender, University of North Carolina (2012-2015)
- Under-19 U.S. National Team FIL World Champion (2011)
- 4-year starter, University of North Carolina
- Named to the All-World Team (2011)
- 2013 NCAA National Champion
- Midfielder, University of North Carolina (2012-2015)
- 4 NCAA Tournament Appearances
The Winter Lacrosse Clinic will focus on individual skill development, positional training, shooting, dodging, defense, & draw scenarios. Players of all positions and ability levels will receive exceptional instruction from some of the best to play the game. This is a great opportunity to learn the game from some of the best.
Clinic dates and times are:
(1) Saturday, December 16, 2017 from 2 pm - 4 pm; and
(2) Sunday, December 17, 2017 from 10 am - 12 pm
The clinic will be held at Willow Springs Middle School (1101 W. Lucas Rd., Lucas (Allen), Texas 75002). Players have the option to register for 1-day or 2-days. The clinic is open to all players from 3rd grade to 12th grade.
All players registered for the 2-Day option will receive a FREE Brine Dynasty TXP head, courtesy of Lovejoy Lacrosse’s new partnership with Warrior / Brine / New Balance.
Registration is now open on the Lovejoy Lacrosse website (www.lovejoylacrosse.com). Look for the red “CAMPS & CLINICS Click Here to Register” box located at the lower left-hand side of the Lovejoy Lacrosse home page. Or use the following link to be taken directly to the registration page: https://leopardlax.
Take advantage of the early bird pricing and register before December 8.
Early bird registration is:
- $125 for 1-Day; and
- $175 for 2-Days
After December 8, registration fees will be:
- $150 for 1-Day; and
- $200 for 2-Days.
Space is limited. Don’t delay and register today!
See the attached FLYER for more information.
|Girls - Winter Lacrosse Clinic (December 2017)a.pdf|